May. 13th, 2011

Fire!

May. 13th, 2011 08:19 am
khristle: (Default)
My in-laws had a fire in their show (a detached room off of the garage). Thankfully, no people were hurt although they lost all the baby chick that they got on Easter including Michael Jackson, the chick that Molly named. Molly was devasted when we told her that MJ didn't make it :(

The pictures of the shop are scary and devastating. On the bright side, my father-in-law gets to have a pretty massive shopping spree and he is pretty excited about that. It has given him something to do, something to be excited about. Who knew that a good cleansing fire was what he needed after his stroke?

Oh, and this has made me even more terrified of fires. I think I want to get a couple of extra smoke detectors, maybe even the kind that are networked toether. And I'm thinking of storing my external hard drive (that I back up all my pis to) at work or someone else's house. I can't imagine losing them.

Profile

khristle: (Default)
Crystal

February 2012

S M T W T F S
   1234
56 7891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
26272829   

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 21st, 2017 07:27 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios