Fire!

May. 13th, 2011 08:19 am
khristle: (Default)
[personal profile] khristle
My in-laws had a fire in their show (a detached room off of the garage). Thankfully, no people were hurt although they lost all the baby chick that they got on Easter including Michael Jackson, the chick that Molly named. Molly was devasted when we told her that MJ didn't make it :(

The pictures of the shop are scary and devastating. On the bright side, my father-in-law gets to have a pretty massive shopping spree and he is pretty excited about that. It has given him something to do, something to be excited about. Who knew that a good cleansing fire was what he needed after his stroke?

Oh, and this has made me even more terrified of fires. I think I want to get a couple of extra smoke detectors, maybe even the kind that are networked toether. And I'm thinking of storing my external hard drive (that I back up all my pis to) at work or someone else's house. I can't imagine losing them.
From:
Anonymous( )Anonymous This account has disabled anonymous posting.
OpenID( )OpenID You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address. Sign in using OpenID.
User
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

 
Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.

Profile

khristle: (Default)
Crystal

February 2012

S M T W T F S
   1234
56 7891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
26272829   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 21st, 2017 07:37 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios