Molly has had a rash for 3 weeks that I have not been able to get rid of. I took her to the doctor yesterday and she thinks that Molly just has really sensative skin. That isn't a complete shock to me since I tend to get itchy if I use lotions with fragrance and dye, or if I shower too frequently. The doctor has suggested using Eucerene lotion on Molly and to bathe her less frequently (only about twice a week). Also, she has a bacterial diaper rash and the doctor put her on antibiotics. This is the first time she's been on antibiotics.