So after just two nights of running the hymidifier in the bedroom for Molly I have grown a whole new generation of mold. It is all around the window and the window sill and there is even a patch of it on the wall behind Molly's crib. I knew to look on the wall because I've seen it there before and I've killed it off with bleach, but it keeps coming back. Guh. So I will spend today in the bedroom with a mask and gloves on squirting bleach everywhere. I have to do this frequently during the winter, but it has never been this bad. Yuck.